Subject: Re: Speeding up RiscBSD and some other questions
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
From: Olly Betts <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/14/1997 15:21:38
Jasper Wallace wrote:
>[...] the Standard C library needs improving.
>AFAICR this has been done, just not released to the outside world, Oh, I
>remmber - It was done, but using ObjAsm under Risc OS, and no-one's got
>around to converting all the assembler to gas (the GNU assembler)

What's been done?  I've done most of the routines in string.h, but if have been
rather busy since switching jobs.  Hopefully I can finish off the code now that
I'm settled in here.  Hmmm, actually maybe you're refering to my code (which is
indeed in ObjAsm and needs converting to gas).

BTW, don't bother doing me any stats now Mark -- I'll generate my own.

Cheers,
Olly