Subject: Re: Version of RiscBSD on Datafile CD
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Olly Betts <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/10/1997 09:56:48
Markus Baeurle wrote:
>Does anybody know what version of RiscBSD is on the Datafile CD? Are there any
>problems with it?
>I need to know because John Wilson wants to buy a CD from us but payment always
>isn't easy for foreign customers. If the Datafile CD is OK I would recommend
>him to buy it instead. I'm asking this myself instead of him doing it do avoid
>the delay because time is short as I have to make the CDs next week.

I don't know about the datafile CD, but I'm about to blow a CD of the current
contents of the ftp site (current being as of last Thursday).  If you ask nicely
I can probably blow a couple of extra copies at cost price (I'd *guess* that's
10 quid for CD + P&P).  The CD image also has DJGPP 2.01 (gcc for dos) and
the DOS gnuish utils collection.  Get in touch soon though, as I can't keep
the 330M image file around for too long.

Or if you live in Cambridge, you could just borrow the CD.

Olly