Subject: Re: Newbie questions
To: Ben Strawson <B.Strawson@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
From: Peter Berg <Peter.Berg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/09/1997 12:02:51
> > 3.  After starting X, whenever I run xmh I get,
> >
> >       Error: Cannot perform realloc
> >
> >     Is this a genuine lack of resources, or some other problem?
>
> I get this too - I have tried using unlimit as well to try and solve it,
> but can't seem to get xmh to run.  I use pine anyway, so not really a
> problem.

At first: xmh depends on the mh package which is not in the standard distribution. You can find it in 1.2-contrib/sets.

But why do you want to use the old xmh ? Take the new exmh instead of this. Exmh is much more powerfull and supports MIME mails (if you've got the metamail package from 1.1-contrib too).

I'm use exmh, mh and metamail for a long time and I must say, it is the best mailer I've ever seen !

Ciao, peter