Subject: Some Qs
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Marx <marx@POOL.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/06/1997 10:37:38
Hi!
I have installed BSD on myADFS 5 drive. I used the complete drive from cyl 0
to the end. Now mounting HD5a or HD5e gives
'Bad filecore bootblock
7
Filecore boot block checksum failed'

What is this?

Another thing : Who do I spindown drived undex BSD which I do not use?

Another: I installed emacs and it worked fine. But someday it just crashes
when I start it, make a frame and open a file. Is it possible that this
has something with a colouring of text to do? The systems tells me sometimes
that it has problem with colourtables. When I install the emacs-bn set again
it works.

And the last: I use the afterstep. But everytime I start X it looks different.
Sometimes the colours are missing, sometimes the Icon in the Wharf are missing etc. Anyone any Idea?

Regards, Tom