Subject: Re: Still having problems...
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
From: Robert Malcolm Speed <R.M.Speed-iq2j9367@lmu.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/18/1996 14:39:17
On Wed, 11 Dec 1996, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> Are you booting single user? (check that the 'single user' icon is ticked
> in the booter dialoge box)  Do you mean not being able to find the rc file
> in the /etc directory?

Yes, I've tried it with and without the various options on the booter,
still having the same problem, it just won't install either 1.1 or 1.2

> do you have anything else on the ide bus?

I've got a Mitsumi 6x CD-ROM, I've tried unplugging it and reconfiguring
the machine, same problem occurs, I've got to be doing something wrong...
I've tried taking one of the 420 Conners out of my Pentiyuk and installing
it in the RPC - same problem, so it's not the hardware (I think)...