Subject: Forgive me...
From: Ian Giblin <giblin@dm.unipi.it>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/12/1996 16:45:06
...but I want to overwrite my RiscBSD installation with RISC OS files. I've
had a look in the manuals but can't see how to recover the RiscBSD
partition without reformatting the entire disc using !Hform. The disc in
question is a 1.7 GB IDE drive with 1.0 GB and 0.7 GB partitions, the
latter for RiscBSD. I don't want to have to DAT off the RISC OS side and/or
wait for the whole thing to reformat. How do I do this please?

I am sorry to ask you guys about this! RiscBSD is cool and everything, but
I've decided I can't afford the maintenance time or disc space for
something which is really just a hobby.

Thanks,   Ian.

--
Ian Giblin                             mailto:giblin@dm.unipi.it
Dipartimento di Matematica              faxto:+39 50 599524 (shared)