Subject: Re: RiscBSD News Group
To: Chris Rutter <chris@collegium.co.uk>
From: Andy Mell <amell@cup.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/07/1996 21:54:48
On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Chris Rutter wrote:

> > I suggets alt.comp.riscbsd
>
>  Nah. comp.sys.riscbsd is _much_ better.

Well, seeing as I managed to get a whole load of new acorn groups created
a few years ago (older hacks may remember the comp.sys.acorn.*
reorganisation) I would suggest comp.sys.acorn.riscbsd is the best bet and
most likely to be accepted when it comes to the vote. Remember it is not
just us Acorn people who are allowed to vote - other people can, and do
vote depending on how they like the name and how it fits into the usenet
schema.

You should also decide whether it is to be called riscbsd or its official
name which is netbsd/ARM at this point. Mistakes in the name of the group
are irrevocable.

Andy