Subject: Re: More SA110 STM^ bugs ...
To: RiscBSD List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ben Strawson <B.Strawson@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/03/1996 13:53:30
On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Stefan Voss wrote:

> In message <9612021615.ZM16618@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>,
>       Mark Brinicombe wrote:
>
> >   It has come to my attention this last weekend that the STM^ bug on the SA110
> > still lurks in the released kernels. The work around for this hardware
> > bugs was
> > [...]
>
> OK, this is off topic for this list but does somebody know how this
> hardware bug affects the use of the SA under RiscOS?
> Is there a workaround under RiscOS?

According to ART, the bug does affect RiscOS, and you should install the
RiscOS 3.70 ROM Patches available on the Acorn FTP server
(ftp.acorn.co.uk) in the file /pub/riscos/patches/riscos370sa.arc.  You
can also get at them by clicking on the appropriate link on the page at
http://www.art.acorn.co.uk/strongarm/

Ben.

Ben Strawson                                            b.strawson@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Department of Computer Science