Subject: nntp deamon
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/02/1996 16:04:33
Hiya folks,

I am currently trying to set up an internal nntp server to the
college as a small 'kick up the ass' to get a full and proper news
server system.

Only thing is i dont know where to find the binaries or even the
sources to try and compile it myself.  I have looked about, even crawled
the web a bit, but so far found nothing useful.

To start with i am only going to set up 7 or maybe 8 groups to get a
general interest in the area, so nothing major.  Any hints or
pointers to get me off in the right direction, please?

Many thanks,

  Duncs.