Subject: Re: Which sets do I need from 1.2
To: Edward Nevill <enevill@arm.com>
From: Marcus Deubel <marcus@cs.jcu.edu.au>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/22/1996 09:05:02
Hi Edward,
You said you wanted to use the RiscPC for major SW development. But why
don't you switch to another machine and buy a professonial UNIX? Because
RiscBSD is free nobody can give you a garantee that it's stable.

> The parts of 1.1 I find most unreliable are X and fvwm, through I don't
> know which one to blame. They frequently lock up the machine (no working
> CAPS LOCK), especially when I use my Risc PC as a client on another
> server (running SunOS 4.1.3). Are these more reliable in 1.2?
> What about the latest version of xarm?
I can't understand you. fvwm has never crashed on my machine. Sometimes X
yeah. But fvwm never. CAPS LOCK works on my machine.