Subject: RE: Another bug?
To: 'RiscBSD' <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vincent Lefevre <Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/19/1996 11:04:31
Mirko VIDOVIC writes:
> >But when I don't rmkill it, I always boot
> >RiscBSD just after using unixfs; I thought unixfs killed itself
> >(or synchronized) due to the shutdown, what should be done IMHO.
> What you can do is to add to !BtRiscBSD's !Run File a line like
> RMKill UnixFS...

No, I don't want unixfs to be killed when I run !BtRiscBSD: sometimes
I still use unixfs when !BtRiscBSD is loaded; unixfs should be killed
only when I click on BOOT.

Moreover unixfs shouldn't be killed directly by !BtRiscBSD. It should
take shutdown messages into account, so that there is no problem when
I boot RiscBSD or I shutdown the desktop (ctrl-shift-F12).

--
Vincent Lefevre, vlefevre@ens-lyon.fr | Acorn Risc PC, StrongARM @ 202MHz
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre      | 20+1MB RAM, Eagle M2, TV + Teletext