Subject: PPP Problems anyone?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon Levitt <S.Levitt@motiv.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/30/1996 09:12:59
Hi all,

Is anyone else out there having problems getting a PPP connection
from RiscBSB working correctly (1.2-release, sa110-15 (first SA
Kernel), 24 + 1Mb)?

Currently, using dip, my modem dials up and the script logs in, then
pppd is started up and it just sits there eventually timing out with
an error along the lines of: (I haven't got my machine handy and
forgot to write it down this morning)
    'LCP: timeout sending Config Request'

Anyone got any ideas? - Is there a compile option missing from my
current kernel?

Cheers,

Simon.,
            Simon Levitt, Consultant @ Motiv Systems Ltd.,
      Orwell House,  Cowley Road,  Cambridge,  CB4 4WY,  ENGLAND
S.Levitt@motiv.co.uk  Ph: +44 (0)1223 576318  Fax: +44 (0)1223 576319