Subject: Another one?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/24/1996 18:47:11
Sorry, was going to mention this one before,but my memory is show to
b***ery

If i try to boot RiscBSD without the 'other options' containing
'ehbug' then the machine freezes when probing the etherh device
with the device number being
eh0 at pudulebus0 [ netslot 0 ]:1.2. <freezes here>

Also, while i am at it (sorry ;o) what difference does it make
selecting 'load symbol table' in the kernel options?  The other 2
look like they boot into the debug modes.

Just curious - as ever (until it kills me anyhow ;o)

  Duncs.
| Duncan Ferguson                  I.T. Support Advisor |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |