Subject: Re: Trying to mount procfs
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/17/1996 22:45:01
Hi,
>	Wow! All that just for little old me ;-) I'm not on the bugs mailing
>list, tho I sould be. I intend to at least pretend to get seriously involved
>with RiscBSD so I suppose I should join. I assume all the details are on
>netbsd.org...

Yep details are on www.netbsd.org etc.

Basically the bugs list mails the bug reports submitted to the netbsd gnats bug
database.

Anyone can file bug reports using the netbsd send-pr command.
Once submitted the bug can then be tracked etc. (e.g. audit trails and so on)

Note: There is a port-arm32 category for bugs. Any bugs found in the kernel
or NetBSD programs (bin sbin lib etc.) can be reported via send-pr.
That way I can't just ignore them ;-))))

I would encourage all users to use send-pr for reporting NetBSD/arm32 bugs as
that way I can keep track of what I have fixed and what needs doing.
(I'll cross post to port-arm32 to remind others ...)

BIG NOTE: send-pr should only be used for reporting problems with NetBSD code
e.g. anything built from the NetBSD sources (kernel and anything in the base,
etc, misc, text, man, comp sets).
Anything else e.g. X should be reported to the mailing list and NOT send-pr

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk