Subject: Re: Config
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/16/1996 16:49:53
On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Ale Terlevich wrote:

> bash# config VOYAGER
> VOYAGER:5: cannot open arch/arm32/conf/std.arm32 for reading: No such
> file or directory
>
> VOYAGER:9: syntax error
> VOYAGER:9: cannot proceed without machine specifier

Ho hum. I don't get this with my file. It doesn't have big differences
with the GENERIC file.

> bash# config VOYAGER
> ../../../conf/files:25: cannot open kgdb/files.kgdb for reading: No such
> file or directory

I get that too. It seems as there is still something missing for the
arm32 port. I commented it out for a start.

Later it fails to find ...miscfs/genfs/<dunnothename>.h which seems to be
machine independent as it is included from some cd9660 source file.
I'll see if this is still present today.

Markus