Subject: Re: Cumana SCSI II Card
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/03/1996 01:43:37
Hello Mirko!

In message <01BBAF92.85DA8FC0@mirko.cyberline.fr>
          Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr> wrote:

> No. I recently joined them for CD-DRive pbs and they answered me using this
> email adress :
> support@cumana.co.uk
>
> That's all I can say...

Yes, they EMail service is working, albeit slowly sometimes. See my other
message.

> But I'm becoming more and more afraid :
> 1- I'm going to receive my Strong ARM card,
> 2- I'll soon get this Cumana SCSI 2 card...
> Am I a loser ? Wouldn't i better buy a pissy ?
>
> No. but I hope all these are only tiny hinderances...

Erm, I don't get that. Why should you be a loser if you'll get all this fine
hardware soon?
The Cumana card is supported by RiscBSD (although slowly) and as some StrongARM
cards have been delivered already, StrongARM support must only be a few days
away.
I can't afford to buy a StrongARM atm. My only use for it would be to speed up
X11 and compiling under RiscBSD. I'm completely happy with the speed under
RiscOS.