Subject: RiscBSD 1.2 release
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/25/1996 21:33:46
Hi,
  Ok Just to let folks know that I am in the process of building the
1.2-release version of RiscBSD.

This will be appearing as soon as I can get everything built.

I think I have fixed most of the problems with the 1.2-beta release. The only
one left to check is the problems reported with the root floppy.

sup scans ...

Sup will be reverting to current in the next day or so. The 1.2 release will be
available as a separate collection.

I will endeavour to make sure all the latest changes are merged into
NetBSD-current ASAP. (There are still a few changes that I have been testing
and have not been merged).

This means that I hope within a week we will have a 1.2-release distrib
available and we will be back to working on NetBSD-current.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk