Subject: Re: pppd?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil Hoggarth <neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/02/1996 10:07:25
On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Mark Brinicombe wrote:

> Try the bsd-4554 kernel and see if that fixes the problem ...

I tried pppd under bsd-4554 over the weekend. I still can't get it to
work - the symptoms are exactly as I reported for bsd-4444.

I'm keen to see this one fixed - let me know if there is anything I
can do to help out.

Are the kernel sources which correspond to current(ish) RiscBSD
kernels publically available anywhere? The sys-arm32 file on the FTP
site dates back to the begining of April. I've not done much kernel
hacking before, but it wouldn't hurt to have a look and see if I can
see anything.

Regards,

Neil Hoggarth                                 Departmental Computer Officer
<neil.hoggarth@physiol.ox.ac.uk>                   Laboratory of Physiology
http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~njh/                     Oxford University, UK