Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: New 1.2-beta sets
To: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
From: D.P.I. Pierce-Price <dpip100@HERMES.CAM.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/29/1996 09:24:55
On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Mark Brinicombe wrote:

>   Ok I have put a few more 1.2-beta sets online ..

Hi,

Is it possible yet to do a new installation of 1.2 (I used to have 1.1 but
deleted it)?

Also, if I download the sets now, will it all have been changed by the
time the final 1.2 comes out, or will I be able to install the new sets
over the old ones?

Oh, and if 1.2 -can- be installed from scratch, is there a definitive
guide to doing it with a POwertec card and a drive which is partitioned
between BSD & RISC OS? I've seen various helpful suggestions on this
mailing list, but would like to double check before accidentally wiping
the RISC OS partition!

Thanks,

Douglas