Subject: Re: Problems with Ant Ether3 cards
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rik Griffin <riscbsd@CHEESEY.DEMON.CO.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/20/1996 01:01:12
In message <199608151634.JAA10004@newtserver3.nc.com> you wrote:

> p.s. BTW, the question has just come up here; and I know
> its off the point, but other than RISCiX whats the best
> UNIX for an old A540 (currently running RISCiX and
> showing it) to be upgraded to? As I understand it the only
> real choice is Linux right? (Opps, sorry to mention that
> here :)

I think so, but I am not even sure that ARM linux will work on the A540
... check the web pages to find out for sure.

On the subject of RISCiX ...
Does anyone know where I can get an upgrade from 1.13 to 1.2x ?

It's not available commercially any more, and 1.13 is not happy at all
in a machine with either RISCOS3 or an FPA, both of which I have and
want to use.

Any ideas appreciated :)