Subject: 1.2 beta etc.
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/13/1996 20:53:48
Hi,
  Ok there has been lot of discussion over installation the 1.2 beta in the
last few days. Currently I am permenantly (well for two weeks anyway) stuck in
headless chicken mode and so email is currently something I am not getting
by daily fix of.
I'll try and get round to answering the points raise ASAP but please bear with
me if answers are short and few and far between ;-(

I'll also try and get a 1.2-beta release of X11R6.1 for folks.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk