Subject: Re: Muds
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bevis Peters <bevis@APG.PH.UCL.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/01/1996 10:59:45

> 	I am just wondering if anyone out there has had any
> luck with and sort of lpmud game driver as i ave tried
> serveral (some of witch actually complied but failed to work)

The Amylarr driver (3.2 ish) compiled fine with gcc 2.7.2 with a a very few
minor hacks, and with 22Mb RAM runs almost crash free, though on 8Mb it died
all the time. I can't fully remember the hacks but do remember that the crypt.h
stuff needs a "-lcrypt" or something in the makefile, and that you can't
optimise it. I'll see if i've still got the source tonight. MudOS did not
seem to work at all, either compiling or running.

--
	  _=~~=_	Bevis Peters
	 {      }	bevis@apg.ph.ucl.ac.uk