Subject: ImageMagick
To: RiscBSD <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@CUS.CAM.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/29/1996 09:46:07
I have put a near complete binary only distribution of ImageMagick
image.tgz in the incoming directory of the ftp site. For some reason
it cannot display jbig directly, but the jbig to ppm works, and that
can be displayed. I have not got hdf to work - I think I am getting
confused about the endianness - what did Robert? say about
strtod... but it does do jpeg, tiff, mpeg... It is also available as
image0?.spt and the joinf programme (available from hensa or as
joinf.tar) is necessary to stick the parts back together.

Patrick