Subject: Re: ``RiscBSD Documentation Project''
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@IC.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/08/1996 19:10:06
On Jul 8,  6:40pm, Wolfgang Solfrank wrote:
> Subject: Re: ``RiscBSD Documentation Project''
> > 	LaTeX or ASCII formats for documentation spring to mind---does
> > anyone have a problem with this?
>
> Yes, what is LaTeX? :-)
>
> IMHO, HTML would be a better choice, wouldn't it?

Depends whether having hardcopy or hypertext links is viewed as more
important[1]. Personally I'd go for hardcopy when I'm in the middle of
partitioning my harddisk or trying to get X working, but maybe I'm just weird
:-)

Maybe we should compromise and use emacs info format :-)

Cheers

Rob

[1] Yes, I know both forms can do both things but in general hypertext
documents don't convert well to non-hypertext documents and vice versa.