Subject: Switching between RiscOS and RiscBSD
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex McLintock <Alex.McLintock@CHADWYCK.CO.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/14/1996 09:14:58
     This may seem like a dumb question from a technical point of view (it
     has been ages since I did an operating systems course) but....

     Is it (or will it be) possible to freeze RiscBSD and then run RiscOS
     apps for a bit and then return to RiscBSD? I guess that the entire
     virtual memory needs to be frozen and I guess that you better disallow
     unixfs whilst BSD is frozen but this facility would be extremely
     useful.

     (I am not expecting anything from RiscOS to survive running RiscBSD -
     only vice versa)

     Alex (well impressed) McLintock