Subject: Re: 4.99.17 still panics on TS7250
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@dokein.co.uk>
From: Anders Lindgren <ali@df.lth.se>
List: port-arm
Date: 04/12/2007 11:05:28
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> I've just sync'd and built a fresh cats kernel, I'm not seeing any
> problems (I probably need to update the userland as it's probably quite
> old)
>
> can you try a non-lockdebug kernel with:
> option ARM_LOCK_CAS_DEBUG

Will do asap (which means sunday at the earliest, due to a spare time
starvation situation). I noticed sched_mutex doesn't seem to be referenced
from a whole lot of places so I'll have a look at those paths if nothing
turns up.

> It'll enable some event counters, which you'll be able to see in ddb
> with show event
>
> No idea if it'll help, but it might provide a bit more information.
>
> Are you able to try with a local/usb disk, rather than nfs?  See if it's
> something to do with nfs.

The TS7250 board has no CF or IDE interface, but I'll see if I can get
hold of a USB disk in the weekend.

/ali:)