Subject: Re: JTAG Adapter for ARM?
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <locore64@alkyltechnology.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/23/2007 10:52:38
Robert P. Thille wrote;

>> following link, http://macraigor.com
>
> I've seen that before, but it's $750.00 vs the ~$35.00 I'm looking at
> for the JTAGKey-tiny.  I'm looking for _cheap_, since this is just a
> hobby thing...

I recommend Olimex ARMJTAG.
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/categories.php?cPath=1_26
They seem developing a new product.
http://www.olimex.com/dev/arm-usb-tiny.html

I have a handmade ARMJTAG too which was crafted by a HW technician.
He made one Saturday afternoon looking at Internet resource.  I could
compile a JTAG control program converting from Linux to NetBSD/i386.
Not functionally sophisticated but it's useful enough to break/download/start
any program.  (I love a simple cmdline tool) I used the boilerplate jig extensitvely
to develop LIBSA bootloader code.  Olimex products are compatible with many
sold in market and various IDEs/tools floating around and probably good buys.

Toru Nishimura/ALKYL Technology