Subject: Re: Shark and igsfb
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/10/2007 14:18:32
--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 01:23:39PM -0500, Michael Lorenz wrote:
>=20
> On Jan 8, 2007, at 10:33, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> >Say - shouldn't I be able to use the NetBSD-Daily stuff to test?
>=20
> Yes :)

Done. Works, but=20

Two nits specific to your work:

- When initializing wscons, just before the "wsdisplay0 at isgfb..."
  line, the screen is erased, so I can't read the autoconfig output
  above that line any longer.

- When shutting down, after "Calling OF_Exit...", the machine seems
  to write to the top of the screen, but only single dashed graphic
  lines - as if the video mode was not reset to the text mode which
  the openfirmware uses.

Is this fixable?

(Also I have to find out how to make )@&!@ XKB startup when it
can't write to /usr/X11R6, which is write-protected in my normal
environment at work, but that's not your problem....)

Regards,
        -is

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp--