Subject: ARM1136JF-S support in NetBSD ?
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: surendra reddy <suren_ymesg@yahoo.co.in>
List: port-arm
Date: 11/17/2006 11:09:49
--0-745353047-1163761789=:54988

Hi,
  I am working on CPU arch based on ARM1136JF-S core. May I know which version of NetBSD has support for ARM1136JF-S core. And can anyone suggest me the machine type in evbarm to start with..
Thanks,
Surendra.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
--0-745353047-1163761789=:54988

		<hr size=1></hr>
Find out what India is talking about on  - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Answers India</a> <BR>
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/messengertagline/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com">Get it NOW</a>