Subject: Re: Patch: Generic TODR for ARM ports
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Todd Allan <todd_allan@picovex.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/19/2006 13:36:10
Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Todd Allan wrote:
>> Garrett D'Amore wrote:
>>> Sure.  You haven't actually tested any of this, have you?
>> Yes I have, and it works fine on my board.  Thanks,
>
> Which board?   Is it one we already have in-tree, or are you using one
> of the rtc drivers in my diff?  (I want to understand what parts of my
> code have been tested, and what parts haven't. :-)

Ah, sorry, it is on another evbarm board, the code for which isn't
contributed back yet, and with a new TODR driver for the SoC RTC device.
   I haven't tested any of your board/driver specific changes, but the
generic layer's hookup to evbarm is tested, and I made my board/driver
mods following your examples.  So there's a roundabout endorsement that
this is good stuff, even if not every board/rtc chip is tested.  Thanks,

--
TAllan