Subject: Re: Building for both ARM V4 and ARM V5 systems
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <locore64@alkyltechnology.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 08/07/2006 16:06:54
> I'm sorry, but this is just complete and utter nonsense.

I think you're not logical to argue against me about reporting compiler bug.
I mentioned nothing about compiler bugs.  It's a feature and definition which
bites people, like Mr. Katz, badly sometimes.

I've been tracking ARM design evolution since the time when I bought VLSI
Tech doc at Computer Literacy shop of San Jose.  According to my impression
ARM designers were not careful about the mistakes which predecessors made.
VIVT cache is the example should be learnt at CS source.

Toru Nishimura/ALKYL Technology