Subject: Re: gzboot booting problem
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
From: Danny Lau <liudengcs@gmail.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/27/2006 00:19:16
------=_Part_54494_31269078.1148660356245

 The develop board ---NOT SMDK2410 board, just engage the s3c2410 chip --- =
use is booted from NAND Flash when power on, so I wrote a piece of code to
copy image from NAND Flash to SDRAM since I can't find similar function in
the gzboot.

I'm sure the R15 is 0x30200000 (via Jtag) just before jumping, and the plai=
kernel can be successfully executed when downloaded directly into that
address by some utilities. So I guess that gzboot decompress kernel in a
wrong way, or the code I wrote has some problems.

Regards
-dan

------=_Part_54494_31269078.1148660356245

chip&nbsp;---&nbsp;I use is booted from NAND&nbsp;Flash when power on,&nbsp=
;so I wrote&nbsp;a piece of code to copy&nbsp;image from NAND Flash to SDRA=
M&nbsp;since I can't find&nbsp;similar function in the&nbsp;gzboot.
d the plain kernel can be&nbsp;successfully executed when downloaded direct=
ly&nbsp;into that address by some utilities. So&nbsp;I guess&nbsp;that gzbo=
ot decompress kernel in a wrong way, or the code&nbsp;I wrote has some prob=
lems.=20

------=_Part_54494_31269078.1148660356245--