Subject: Re: Zire72 / Intel Xscale PXA270
To: lalev@uni-svishtov.bg <lalev@uni-svishtov.bg>
From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalpr@gmail.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/15/2006 16:08:02
------=_Part_14919_23510561.1139999882036

you would need to change some hard-coded addresses from the ports for the
prior PXA2XX chips to get netbsd running on it. Someone will have to do
it-but there should be no architectural problems preventing that from
happening.

regards
-kamal

On 2/15/06, lalev@uni-svishtov.bg <lalev@uni-svishtov.bg> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Did anyone try to put NetBSD on Zire72?
>
> I've got Zire72 PDA with Intel Xscale PX270 processor.
> If I understood correctly the posts in the mailing list archives,
> the PXA270 is ARM compatible, and eventually NetBSD will run
> on it. But I could'n find any more detail information on
> how eventually it can be done.

------=_Part_14919_23510561.1139999882036

the prior PXA2XX chips to get netbsd running on it. Someone will have to do=
 it-but there should be no architectural problems preventing that from happ=
ening.
e:</span>

px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Greetings,<br><br>Did anyone try=
 to put NetBSD on Zire72?<br><br>I've got Zire72 PDA with Intel Xscale PX27=
0 processor.
e PXA270 is ARM compatible, and eventually NetBSD will run<br>on it. But I =
could'n find any more detail information on<br>how eventually it can be don=
e.

------=_Part_14919_23510561.1139999882036--