Subject: Re: question regarding an IQ80321 based board
To: None <briggs@netbsd.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 12/24/2005 01:02:27
> > This is the first time I've ever tried getting a different board up=
 and
> > running.  Any clues I should look for?
>
> If it's hanging there, there's possibly an interrupt-related problem.=

I earlier had an iq80310 board running (sadly, the flash died), and
what I found was that if I gave it an extra carriage return as input
during the autoconf messages, probably before probing of the serial
ports, it would not wedge after printing

boot device: <unknown>
root on md0a dumps on md0b
root file system type: ffs

while if I didn't, it might wedge at that point.

Yes, this probably masks the effects of an interrupt-related problem.
I'll refrain from trying to guess what the real problem is.

Regards,

- H=E5vard