Subject: ConfirmSystem: icann@icann.org [[54386f807678bcc9]]
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: None <icann@icann.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 10/15/2005 00:51:22
Sender: port-arm-owner@NetBSD.org

Hello, and thank you for your message.

You have sent a message to an email address at ICANN.  Unfortunately, we
collect a tremendous amount of spam, and we have been forced to
implement protective measures.  In order to process your message we need
to confirm that it came from a real email address.  To confirm your
message, you can either:

    The "Re: " added by many mail clients is OK, but please note
    that this method is *not* foolproof.

or

  2) Visit the URL
        <http://confirm.icann.org/?s=54386f807678bcc9&l=icann@icann.org>

If you want to be very sure that your message gets through, do both steps
above -- it does no harm to confirm more than once.

For your reference, the subject of the message you sent was:

  "test"

and it arrived at ICANN approximately Sat Oct 15 00:51:22 2005.

Thank you for your interest in ICANN

ConfirmSystem: icann@icann.org [[54386f807678bcc9]]
1