Subject: Re: PXA-270 support?
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@dokein.co.uk>
From: Jens Rehsack <jens.rehsack@jenoptik.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/25/2005 14:55:11
Chris Gilbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is working on pxa-270 support?  The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering porting NetBSD onto my Zaurus c3000, which runs on a pxa-270, and is currently running linux (which does work and do the job, but feels disloyal...)
>
> I'm guessing the sensible thing to do is look at the OpenBSD code, and pull in their updates to the NetBSD code for the pxa2x0 chips.
>
> I would note that this is something I'm planning to look into later in the year, not right now.  (actually I'm hoping to start to find more time for NetBSD hacking than Ive had in a while)
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

I have here a PXA270 CPU-Board from Ka-Ro electronics (other
peripherial devices than your PDA I think ;)), but the pure
PXA 2x0 support seems to be supported by NetBSD (if I can
trust on the archives ;)).

When I've done build my host enviroment - same error which was
reported several times (eqn_tab.h: No such file or directory)
in different situations without any need to answer or take the
problem - I'll start to try out to get it run on this PXA270
board.

Would be nice when you and / or other interested may inform
about suggested pre-fixes to apply etc.

Best regards,
Jens