Subject: IQ31244 SATA non-functional
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Earnshaw <Richard.Earnshaw@buzzard.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/21/2005 22:37:33
Not sure if this has always been so, or if it's new breakage.  It
certainly doesn't work with current or 2.0..

pci1 at ppb0 bus 1
pci1: i/o space, memory space enabled, rd/line, wr/inv ok
artsata0 at pci1 dev 1 function 0
artsata0: Intel 31244 Serial ATA Controller (rev. 0x00)
artsata0: bus-master DMA support present but disabled due to rev. 0
artsata0: primary channel wired to compatibility mode
artsata0: no compatibility interrupt for use by primary channel
artsata0: secondary channel wired to compatibility mode
artsata0: no compatibility interrupt for use by secondary channel
artsata1 at pci1 dev 2 function 0

So we never attach the atabus and hence we never attach any disks :-(

Is this supposed to work?

R.