Subject: Re: compiling ramdisk contents for arm
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Kamal R. Prasad <kamalpr@yahoo.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/13/2005 03:22:32
--- Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:46:01PM -0800, Kamal R.
> Prasad wrote:
> > (on my x86 build machine)
> > and did
> > #make
>
> You probably want to call
> ${TOOLDIR}/bin/nbmake-evbarm (or whatever it is
> called in your case) instead of make. It is a script
> that will set the needed
> environment variables before calling make.
>
> Martin

Thanks a lot for the info. It worked -except for one
problem. It cannot locate ofwboot. Maybe I need to do
something to ensure ofwboot is built before trying to
make the ramdisk. Overall, I could do without it as I
do have a minimal system up and running. I might have
to add some more libs/binaries later on -but the
bootstrapping has gone on just fine.

regards
-kamal