Subject: Re: help.............
To: karthi keyan <fioskarthi@yahoo.co.in>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-arm
Date: 01/11/2005 18:15:47
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, karthi keyan wrote:
> I need a ARM processor Details + Board support Details
> We are planned to port an X86 linux to ARM SO please
> Send the Details Immediately

Um, you must mix up us with a hardware vendor.
The lists you've sent this to are discussion lists for the NetBSD
operating system, which works fine on ARM and X86 (and other) hardware,
and which we can only recommend you choosing instead of Linux.

See the following links for a list of reasons for using NetBSD, and also
an ARM board that runs NetBSD fine:

http://www.embeddedarm.com/~joff
http://embeddedx86.com/epc/ts7200-spec-h.html

For more information on NetBSD, see http://www.NetBSD.org/.

Thank you for your interest in NetBSD!

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)