Subject: Re: Netwinder
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Patrice LaFlamme <nrn@patrix.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 11/15/2004 23:06:41
aha! powercycling seems to work (through serial console anyway).. now it's
asking for the pathname for the shell..

Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:
Nov 15 22:07:06 init: single user shell terminated, restarting
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh: /bin/csh
Nov 15 22:07:57 init: single user shell terminated, restarting
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Process (pid 1) got signal 12
Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:

getting farther and farther...... :)

Patrix!

--
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the
other 90% of the time.