Subject: Re: port for Samsung S3C4510B (ARM7TDMI)
To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-15?q?J=F6rn_Seger?= <joern.seger@udo.edu>
List: port-arm
Date: 09/13/2004 11:09:52
Am Freitag, 10. September 2004 11:21 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 08:19, J=F6rn Seger wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > There is a catch in it: One small sentence in the user manual:
> > The KS32C6200 does not have an external coprocessor interface. It does
> > not have a on-chip coprocessor also.
> > Sound not very exciting, but that means you can't use the coprocessor
> > p15. Exciting is that the coprocessor p15 is used for the MMU:
>
> Whoops!  I'd seen that the CPU had a cache and jumped to the conclusion
> that it would also have an MMU.  Without one you are kind of hosed :-(

I found a page, where they port some MMU-less ARM processors like the S3C45=
10=20
to yClinux: http://opensrc.sec.samsung.com/

But I don't think that this will help me ...=20

I think, I will give back the board to my colleague and will think about us=
ing=20
another eval-board :-/

regards - J=F6rn