Subject: RE: ARM ports
To: mickey Lin <mickey@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw>
From: Nayeem Islam <nayeem@docomolabs-usa.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/11/2004 10:04:43
When will the port be available?

Regards
nayeem

-----Original Message-----
From: mickey Lin [mailto:mickey@turtle.ee.ncku.edu.tw]=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 8:23 AM
To: port-arm@NetBSD.org; Nayeem Islam

On Friday 07 May 2004 06:04, Nayeem Islam wrote:
> Are any of you aware of netbsd ports to TI-OMAP processors?

I am porting NetBSD to OMAP1610 right now.
It can successfully reach to the stage trying to load ramdisk as root.
The bootloader I use is U-boot.=20
I am thinking how to pass some parameters, like ramdisk image location,
from=20
bootloader to kernel(initarm).
Console is ready. But chars output is extra slow.
I found that "const struct cpuidtab cpuids" table donot recognize
OMAP1610
(ARM926), and therefore some capabilities of this CPU, like some kind of

cache, don't be turned on.

Regards,
Colin

--