Subject: Re: LKM on evbarm
To: None <Richard.Earnshaw@arm.com>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <reinoud@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/01/2003 14:59:06
Hiya folks,

just tried a new NetBSD-current installation with LKMs and all seems to go
OK but for heaps of `relocation truncated to fit: R_ARM_PC25 label' thus
failing to load LKM's

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 10:31:14AM +0100, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> I've never tried it.  But I suspect it's going to be a similar issue as
> powerpc -- ie we need an equivalent of lkm/powerpc/lkmXXX.awk scripts to
> handle ARM branch instructions.

I guess we need so.... now i am not familiar with the `awk' scripts but
that solution seems workable for now at least... why not build it in the
modload ?

Cheers,
Reinoud