Subject: Re: can't profile on Shark
To: <>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/25/2003 21:43:51
> cc -O2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror  -pg  -c dijk.c
> cc -O2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror  -pg  -c radixheap.c
> cc -pg  -o dijk  dijk.o radixheap.o
> /usr/lib/libgcc_p.a(_fixunssfsi.po): In function `__fixunssfsi':
> _fixunssfsi.po(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `__gesf2'
> *** Error code 1
>
> does anybody have an instant clue whats going on?

They are floating point support routines.
IIRC __fixunssfsi converts a float to unsigned int, __gesf2 does
a >= comparison between 2 floats.

Why the latter is missing is anybodies guess!
I don't have an NetBSD ARM build tree - but have written the aformentioned
functions in ARM assembler (for a different project).

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk