Subject: RE: Problems with the SYM53C8XX driver on Arm NetBSD and IQ80321
To: John Clark <j1clark@ucsd.edu>
From: Luse, Paul E <paul.e.luse@intel.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/23/2003 11:18:11
All-

A few quick notes:

* The 80321 dev board does require you to change switch settings for the =
speed of the secondary PCI/X bus
* We are currently investigating issues with some PCI devices, including =
the 8xx series LSI boards, when used with the 80321.
* The 80321 specification update (URL to follow) will be updated to =
reflect the outcome of the current investigation once root cause is =
found and understood: =
http://developer.intel.com/design/iio/docs/iop321.htm#specupdt

Thanks,
Paul