Subject: Re: Monitor output problem
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: None <maillist@endfertig.de>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/23/2003 15:18:34
Hi

>> But as soon as the sharks boots the NetBSD kernel the monitor output
>> starts to flicker and I can't get a clean output.

> what sort of flicker --- too low vertical frequency? Does your  monitor
> display the horizontal and vertical frequencies, please report for both
> cases.

Unfortunaly I don't have a monitor displaying the current frequencies, but
for me it looks like to low/high vertical frequencie. I spend some time
googeling around and I found this problem description

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=6200

I don't use the TV-output yet, but the problem description sounds like my
problem. The Openfirmeware BIOS looks OK, but when netbsd takes over
control, I get this flickering (vertical scan fequencie??)

regards

Sebastian