Subject: starting development on psion 5mx
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Cline <JCline@globespanvirata.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 10/31/2002 08:55:45
Hi all arm peoples,

I am interested in continuing development for the psion 5mx=20
PDA ("in my spare time").  There have been some unofficial=20
starts in  the past and I'm looking to collect those into a single=20
port. =20

The psilinux port looks like it is very successful so I believe
it can be used for significant leverage for a netbsd port. This
new port I assume will be netbsd-psionw (as kind of decided=20
by default in the past).

If anyone has information regarding previous or partial ports
for the psion 5 series let me know.

I see that arm has now been split (good, I was kind of waiting..)
into individual platforms.  Anyone have an opinion which port
might be the closest to psion 5 ?  (rearnsha mentioned hpcarm.)

--JC

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole u=
se of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution=
 by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in err=
or, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delet=
e the message. Thank you."