Subject: Re: tuxscreen?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Todd T. Fries <todd@fries.net>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/27/2002 00:01:59
My brother's here for the weekend with two of them.  We're testing different
kernels and ramfs for linux, if you have suggestions of anything to try
from NetBSD .. just try the kernel would only hurt if it writes to the wrong
area of flash ram .. aka the boot loader .. then we'd feel good about
testing ;-)
--
Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net

(last updated $ToddFries: signature.p,v 1.2 2002/03/19 15:10:18 todd Exp $)

Penned by Matt Thomas on Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 07:12:08PM -0700, we have: