Subject: acorn32 X snapshot for 1.6_BETA2
To: None <port-acorn32@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 06/24/2002 22:46:08
I've just uploaded the X sets for NetBSD 1.6_BETA2 to:
<ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/acorn32/snapshot/xsets-1.6_BETA2/>

Apart from the xserver set, these should also be usable on other
NetBSD/arm platforms.  The xserver set is acorn32-specific.  I believe
I've now got Xarm32VIDC working about as well with wscons as it ever
working with the old console code (except that you don't get virtual
consoles).  People should test it and tell me where I'm wrong.  You'll
probably want a recent kernel to run this on if you want 16-bit colour to
work.  Any build from 20020622 onwards should be OK.

Enjoy!

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26           <URL:http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/acorn26/>