Subject: RE: Porting CerfCube to NetBSD?
To: 'Martin Husemann' <martin@duskware.de>
From: Barry Ferg <BFerg@intrinsyc.com>
List: port-arm
Date: 02/27/2002 08:33:57

maybe post the linux > dmesg output?

Here you go...

http://www.intrinsyc.com/products/referencedesigns/cerfcube.asp

We at Intrinsyc are looking into the port but for the time being
our development resources are committed to Linux.  There is an
OpenBSD port already:

http://www.engarde.com/~mcn/openbsd/

We would wholeheartedly support anyone who wanted to work on a port -
I believe there was some interest among our developers in trying it
out in their "free time".

If you need any more information about the cube, contact me.

Cheers,
Barry Ferg
http://www.intrinsyc.com/